HR Coordinator (UAE National)
Sheraa is looking for a friendly face to assist with ongoing HR operational processes.
- Assist in continuously amending HR policies and procedures to help improve efficiency & effectiveness in alignment of organizational goals
- Assist in planning & organizing team retreats
- Attend and assist with job fairs & other recruitment activities
- Collect data and prepare reports as directed by line manager, as well as conduct market surveys and make recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree (HR preferred)
- 1-2 years of administrative support experience (must be in HR if degree is not HR)
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal (Arabic is must)
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Has a strong work ethic and can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Lastly, but most importantly, enjoys working in a fun & diverse environment!
If you fit the above profile, send your CV and the answer to the below question to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Why do you believe you are suitable for this role?