We are looking for an experienced professional who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with strategic partners both locally and internationally that enable Sheraa to serve its mandate. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and fun environment, apply now to become a pillar in our growing team!
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with prospective and current funders, partners, and civic leaders in the community
• Develop fundraising strategy by reviewing & drafting grant/sponsorship proposals for prospective partners
• Participate in local and international exhibitions to form strategic partnerships
• Create bi-annual reports for founding partners
• Connect the startup community with the corporate world and gov entities from the Sheraa network
Send your CV & cover letter explaining why you fit the role to email@example.com