Sheraa Changemakers- Internship Program
In Sheraa, we believe in the power of Community and Youth.
We want to empower and upskill the next generation of Changemakers in our entrepreneurship ecosystem and our nation.
We aim to provide immersive and engaging learning experiences for university students and fresh graduates via internships with our different departments.
If you’re a university student or graduate looking to experience working in the entrepreneurship ecosystem and in a startup environment join the Sheraa Changemakers Family!
How to apply for internships?
- Please e-mail us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , and please include which departments or areas you’re interested in.
- Once we have internships opportunities available, we will reach out to you and share them with you.
Departments and opportunity areas in Sheraa include:
- Business Support; HR, finance and accounting, administration and protocol, IT, and procurement.
- Marketing; social media, marketing communications, graphic design, PR, and marketing analytics.
- Events; event planning, community management, events organization and set up.
- Partnerships; partnerships relationship management, new partners scouting and onboarding, sponsorship and fundraising.
- Programs; candidates with experience in the startup/ventures/entrepreneurship ecosystem, consulting experience, and have played advisory roles with startups/businesses.
- Strategy and Research.
- Project management.