Here's more information on our Series A program.
The Sheraa Seed Program
If you are a business adding value to the digital economy – join the Sheraa Series-A Program and scale up your start up to the next level!
We’re looking for startups that have been in the market for the past 2 years and are generating revenue but are struggling with customer engagement.
The Sheraa Seed program addresses key milestones in the journey of growth and focuses on refining your strategy and customer experience to make you ready for the next round of investments.
The program is open to startups based both within and outside the UAE and are planning to gain access to the UAE / MENA region.
Up to 20 startups will be shortlisted by mid-January, out of which 10 will be selected to participate in a 3-month program in March 2019.
All 10 teams will benefit from training and one-on-one support, aimed at getting them ready for an investment round. We expect a time commitment of at least 1-2 days every week.
The program consists of customized lectures and interactive workshops on topics such as strategy, expansion, leadership, fundraising, pitch rehearsals as well as fireside chats with entrepreneurs from the ecosystem.
At the end of the program, the teams go through an intensive pitch training which prepares the startup for Sheraa’s Showcase Day. The Showcase Day is attended by a broad audience of government officials, heads of businesses and investors.
The winner of the program is entitled to a $50,000 grant at no equity.
– Startups at Series A stage
– Operational for at least 2 years
– Ambition to increase customer engagement, expansion plans
– Interest in adding value to the Sharjah and UAE growth
– Founders committed to their venture
– Fluent in English (the program will be in English)
– Able to scale regionally if not globally
– We are agnostic /neutral to industry sectors
– Commitment to weekly meetings and workshops
APPLY FOR SERIES A